Choose on the available schedule below and start gaining knowledge from our expert trainers and progress on pacing on the career path you've chosen. If no schedule suit your needs, give us a call so we can assist you further.
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Take full advantage of the opportunity to attend one of the most beneficial training courses, presently being run. The 360 Leaders Academy is proud to announce a 5-day online training course, jam packed with all you need to know, with respect to instrumentation design specific for the oil and gas industries. The control of a plant determines the efficiency of that plant. Therefore, the design of the instrumentation equipment used in the plant (used for measurement and control) is absolutely vital. This would be both from an operational as well as a safety point of view.
This online training course focuses on getting the plant instrumentation component selection and integration just right. It progresses from selection, documentation, classification, and right through to final project management. At all times, it is actively presented, to fit in with the working environment of the delegates.
This online training course will feature:
- Crucial instrumentation design documentation (including data sheets, schedules, P&IDs, etc.)
- Control philosophy, with respect to selected instrumentation
- Equipment and instrumentation tagging philosophy
- Hazardous area classification and appropriate certification
- Instrumentation and final control element (valve) selection and sizing
- Project management
- An The 360 Leaders Academy e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course