Choose on the available schedule below and start gaining knowledge from our expert trainers and progress on pacing on the career path you've chosen. If no schedule suit your needs, give us a call so we can assist you further.
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This highly-interactive training course includes various practical sessions and exercises. Theory learnt will be applied using our state-of-the-art simulators. This highly beneficial training course is designed to provide participants with a detailed and up-to-date overview of power system harmonics analysis, mitigation and solution strategies. It covers the harmonics and power quality and demand for clear power; the harmonic distortion sources in industrial power systems and voltage disturbances; the harmonics effects, common symptoms and the negative consequences; the equipment grounding and power quality; and the resilience, reliability and redundancy.
During this The 360 Leaders Academy interactive training course, participants will learn the solution strategy for harmonics and power quality; the power filter topologies, harmonic reduction, mitigation and attenuation options; the general passive and active filter design procedures; the harmonics and power quality assessment, measurements and standards; the usage of corrective actions and design solutions; the reactive energy compensation; the investment analysis for PQ solutions; and the tips, application considerations and design examples.
This The 360 Leaders Academy online training course will feature:
- Power system harmonics analysis including harmonics sources, impacts, measurements, mitigation and solution strategies
- Harmonics and power quality and demand for clear power
- Harmonics effects, common symptoms and the negative consequences
- General passive and active filter design procedures
- Solutions for reactive energy compensation
- An The 360 Leaders Academy e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course