Choose on the available schedule below and start gaining knowledge from our expert trainers and progress on pacing on the career path you've chosen. If no schedule suit your needs, give us a call so we can assist you further.
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Participants will learn about the Agile Manifesto and how it helps individuals and teams to work more efficiently in a sustainable way. The online training course also goes into great detail on the 4 Values and 12 Principles of the Manifesto. It demonstrates the theory and also practical applications, tips and tools for the workplace: How to build agile teams by using Agile philosophy and Scrum tools, and how to approach transforming a traditional organization into an agile organization.
This The 360 Leaders Academy online training course highlights the latest best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets. The world has been greatly impacted by the pandemic and, as a result, we need to change the way we work. Customer behaviours, preferences and expectations changed drastically, and we need to deploy more flexible business models and processes during these challenging times. Change the way you think, and it will impact the way you work!
This online training course will feature:
- What is meant by agility, being agile and having an agile mindset
- Agile Fundamentals: What are the traditional ways of working and how is the agile way of working different
- What is “The Agile Manifesto”, it’s values and principles
- Why are agile ways of working so effective, how is it used and what is the structure of an agile team
- Where Design Thinking and Agile Meet… Magic happens!
- How to lead agile change: A change model for Agile Transformation
- An The 360 Leaders Academy e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course