Choose on the available schedule below and start gaining knowledge from our expert trainers and progress on pacing on the career path you've chosen. If no schedule suit your needs, give us a call so we can assist you further.
Why Choose this Training Course?
This AZTech training course enables you to implement or upgrade measurement systems in your department or organization. The training course links activity with strategy through success factors and performance measures. The training course clarifies the differences and connections between critical success factors (CSFs), key results indicators (KRIs), and key performance Indicators (KPIs) explaining how each should be used and how to pick the vital few measures from the many indicators that most organizations use.
You will discover a powerful method for implementing a successful performance measurement system, exploring a range of proven performance measures, and use Excel to develop useful Dashboard and Scorecard worksheets.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Integrating performance measures in strategic and operational management systems
- How to link Strategy to Operational Activities
- How to develop and use performance and result indicators
- Understanding success factors
- Methods for developing and implementing a Performance Measurement System
- Provision of a practical resource kit for implementing performance measurements
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course